Promo

Padang-padang Beach


Bali is one of famous tourist attraction in Indonesia. Among the famous tourist attractions are the beacheas. Padang-padang Beach is one of my favourite place to spend the holidays. Well, Padang-padang Beach is a strange sounding name for the new tourists to Bali, but trust me if the beach is amazing. I had once visited him. Truly memorable moment was able to visit the beaches are still rare travellers.

Exactly four months ago i was over there with my friends. We went there by car, takes about two hours from Denpasar, with an average speed of 50-60 kilometers per hour. We recommend to you to be careful when  driving a car to the beach, because there is not like a highway in general.

You'll be surprised at the first time there, beautiful scenery will be seen in the parking lot. Ouh.. before the story further, i tell you that the distance from the parking area to the beach far enough. So, we have to walk to get there.

And... What the next event? this is it..


Mysterious but exciting. Thats my opinion to the Padang-padang Beach. Yeah.. we must go through two narrow stone cliffs, just for one person. Do you look at the picture above? We break down the cliff in the dark. So amazing...


Tired doesn't matter, beacuse we will see a beautiful beach after that. Do you wanna look there? This is just for you.







Hm.. Padang-padang beach so my journey. Believe me, nothing to lose visiting there. I hope, i can go back there. It's really wonderfull.

regard
Bali. Powered by Blogger.